Pages


Saturday 12 February 2011

To Begin at the Start

After considerable thought - read onset of Boredom 10 minutes after finishing my new Terry Pratchett - I was overcome by the urge to add my thoughts to the vox populi, by weakening before the blog epidemic, despite having held strong against it for several years.

Ah, well. Hypocrisy runs in the best of us - from whom I am quite far.

So here I am, ready to blog. Upon consideration, this doesn't seem a particularly good idea, considering the dearth of interesting activities in my life at the moment. Hmm, I wonder what counts as bloggable. Do the lunch/dinner menus of lazy undergraduates make the cut? Regardless of the eligibility of such a topic, I shall now discuss it with great enthusiasm.

I had lunch.

. . .

It looks as though this will take some work. Let us try again.

I had a most interesting lunch, wherein I expended a great deal more than my usual effort and did NOT thaw out a pizza or bagel. *Gasps* No, instead, I made . . . burgers.

I note the lack of applause and astonishment at this unusual sign of culinary creativity. Would it help if I mentioned that hot sauce, mustard and peppered cheese were involved? No, probably not.

In any case, I must now return to the weary drudge of studying for my forthcoming midterm. Bleargh.

No comments:

Post a Comment